Thursday, July 28, 2011

For August: The Help revisited

For our August meeting, it was decided that we would go as a book club to see The Help.  It is coming to theaters on August 10th, though we might not see it here in E-town until a bit after that.   However, I have it on good authority that The Help will very likely be coming to Ephraim.  If not, we may have to travel and have our husbands babysit for an entire evening.  Darn!   Our plans also include going out to dinner.  If anyone has an opinion on whether or not we should travel to see the movie and eat out, speak up!  Personally, I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot even express how wonderful I think this idea is! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either to see it! Great idea! Here's my opinion, if we go out to eat then we go up north and watch it, more show time and restaurant options, but if we do that then it might have to be a Friday or Saturday night seeing as most husbands might not get home early enough, mine probably works later than anyone else...maybe. Plus Danny is traveling a lot during the week this month so I'd be mucho disappointed to not be able to go! :) But I can work around whatever works best for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Friday night would probably work best for me. I am all for heading up north too. The thought of going to eat someplace here fills me with dark and sad feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I would LOVE to head north and enjoy the array of options for dining and such, the chances of me being able to go at all are much better if we do something here. We could travel a few miles? I would prefer we did this sometime the week of the 15th-20th because otherwise I most likely can't go. There you have it...my 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete